Get Rid of Heroin Addiction
Tulasi Health Care is working on keeping India free from heroin addiction. The Delhi based clinic cum rehab centre has listed itself as one of the best heroin addiction treatment centres in India
There are 7.5 crore drug addicts in India, among which over 1 crore are heroin addicts. The drug is readily available across the country because of a large number of illicit cultivation of opium in Chhattisgarh, Jharkhand and many other states of the country. Moreover, it is importedeasily from the neighbouring countries like Afghanistan.
What is heroin?
It is a highly addictive illicit drug, made from the resins of poppy plants. It creates a euphoria, a kind of mental pleasure. Pure heroin is white in colour and bitter in taste. It can be sniffed, smoked or intravenously injected.
Symptoms of Addiction
- Dry mouth and skin will flush
- Pupils are constricted
- Breathing problem (if it is inhaled)
- Less pleasant signs like itching, vomiting and nausea
- Mental functions become clouded
- Poor work performance
People with negative symptoms need support in everyday chores generally patient presents with
- Overdose may prove fatal
- Physical dependence due to long term use
- Withdrawal symptoms like restlessness, craving, bone pains, diarrhea and vomiting
- Overdose may cause respiratory depression, shallow breathing, hypotension and coma
- Taking intravenously may cause HIV, hepatitis and toxic reactions due to contaminated needles
- Collapsed veins and endocarditis (inflammation in the heart lining and valves)
Treatment of heroin addiction is possible. Early treatment is beneficial. At Tulasi Healthcare, we promise to deliverquality treatment by combining medication compliance programs and rehabilitation therapy for acute heroin addiction. Our Delhi-based treatment centre is committed to providing complete support to the addicted individuals throughout the treatment,via inpatient or outpatient care programs. For every patient there is a customized option; after looking at their symptoms and condition treatment plan is deviced. We treat through medication, psychotherapy, support groups and holistic approaches.
Medicines help control the heroin craving at first and later behavioural therapy works bycontrolling craving naturally. At our rehab, we connect addicts to social activities. Yoga and meditation are taught. We try to normalize their lifestyle and help them to keep away from the addiction. We provide therapy to family members,therefore recovery takes place faster. We strongly connected with the patient even after the treatment is over.
Contact us today to talk on the issue with our highly experienced psychiatrist, psychologists.