At Tulasi Health Care latest treatment for Opiod and alcohol addiction is available in form of Naltrexone and Disulfiram implants and injections.
Naltreone implant or injections are done for patients with Opiod addiction. This modality of treatment works well if combined with process of detoxification and rehabilitation. Similarly Disulfiram therapy is effective in cases of alcohol addiction.
Advantages of Implants
- Minor surgical procedure is required.
- They are costlier than oral therapy.
- In rare cases allergic reaction may occur to the implant.
Disadvantages Of Implants
- Requires minor surgery and a small scar with temporary tenderness and bruising
- Risk of turning to other drugs as a substitute.
- Costly then oral Disulfiram at early stage.