World Mental Health Day 2022
Make mental health & well-being for all a global priority
- The COVID-19 pandemic has created a global crisis for mental health, fueling short- and long-term stresses and undermining the mental health of millions.
- Rise in both anxiety and depressive disorders at more than 25% during the first year of the pandemic.
- Mental health services have been severely disrupted and the treatment gap for mental health conditions has widened.
- Stigma and discrimination continue to be a barrier to social inclusion and access to the right care
- We can all play our part in increasing awareness about